Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Morning!

I don't have to many pictures from Christmas morning- but I will explain why in a little bit!


We had such a great Christmas! We all went to Midnight Mass (Mary did great!) and came home to wait for Santa Claus!! (Richard and I had to wake Mary up!)



Our tree Christmas morning! (The cards on the tree was a tradition in Richard's family and now we buy cards for each other and put them on the tree too!)



Sleepy little girl opening presents!



"Bubby" and his presents!





So- the reason I didn't take to many pictures:



Richard bought me a Nikon D60 Gold Edition camera!! After sending me on a scavanger hunt for it, I found the camera and ALL the accessories I will need for it individually wrapped in the ottoman!! I was not expecting it at all!
(I know it seems like getting a camera for Christmas should mean I took a ton of pictures, but I didn't format the disc when I first put it in my new camera, so when I DID format it, all my pictures were erased! Oops!!


1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Congrats on the new camera :) It will be a lot of fun to play with!