Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Valentines Day!

We had a great Valentines Day!!! Richard really out did himself this year. My big present was a GUN!!! I'm so exicted!! It's a little .22 6 shooter hand gun!! It is such a "cowboy" gun and I LOVE it!!! Mary really enjoyed her Valentines Day! She received a big book of Princess stories, a coloring book, and a little stuffed bear!!

Mary coloring in her new coloring book...she's my little artist!!

Her new Valentines Day Bear!

I don't know if you can make it out, but she's feeding her baby doll a cracker! She is such a a good mommy to her baby dolls!!

We had Hudson blocked off in our bedroom, and Mary didn't want Bubby by himself, so she kept him company!



She then proceeded to sneak him food!! She climbed up on the box and would hand him pieces of cheese!! Little Stinker...

No comments: